Translate

Thursday 4 June 2009

Renee Geyer - Say I Love You





Say I Love You/Bad Side Of The Blues


In 1980, Renee Geyer signed with Mushroom records. They released her album "So Lucky" in December 1981, the album moved Renee from the soul style she had been identified with and added a tougher, rootsy Rock/R&B style, while incorporating Salsa and reggae. The single "Say I Love You" became her biggest hit when it reached #5 on the Australian charts the B-side included here is a non album track. So Lucky spawned two further singles, "Do You Know What I Mean?" released in December 1981 attained the top 30 in February 1982, and "I Can Feel the Fire" released in February 1982, which had no top 50 chart success.




All files are in Wave Format


Here to play on your Gramaphone is the single

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NG1JVXQJ

No comments:

Post a Comment